Inside this Business Group
- PC Architecture, especially Embedded system & IOT, SoC, memory, display, I/O
- BIOS (UEFI, Shell scripting, Legacy BIOS) or open source BootFW
- Bootloader - Coreboot, OTM, FSP.
- Security firmware & features including Secure Boot, Measure Boot, Stitching, provisioning, Infra & attestation.
- Desktop OSes & drivers. Including Windows, Android, Linux Kernel patching.
- Embedded OSes, including WinCE/WEC, VxWork, WindRiver, Ubuntu Snappy, Yocto, etc.
- Virtual Technology (VT) / Hypervisor
- Connectivity - Wifi, BT, 3G/LTE/5G, etc.
- Scripting - Python, Perl, C/C++.
- Debugging capability - Jtag/ADB tool experience
- SW Tools development background added advantage
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.