Inside this Business Group
Successful candidate's qualifications should include the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent with experience in firmware verification/validation.
- Experienced using advanced system design and validation methodologies and technologies (such as FPGA prototyping, emulation, simulation and co-emulation).
- Experienced in pre-silicon environment is a strong plus.
- Familiarity or experience in Intel Quartus design software is a strong plus.
- Experienced with scripting language such as Python/Perl/TCL/shell scripts and OS such as Windows/Linux.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills, initiative, promote innovation and teamwork. Self-motivated and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity, a winning mindset and highly motivated to learn or adapt to fast changing environments.
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.