Inside this Business Group
9+ years developing and driving market / segment strategy and plans (include: market research, industry analysis, strategy formulation, product and platform definition management)
- 3 or more years of experience in customer / ecosystem engagement
- 3 or more years of experience in working with Enterprise IT, Cloud and/or network solutions
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with network analytics, security and application delivery for Enterprise / Cloud customers.
- Experience in the data center, networking, and/or cloud industries highly desired
- TCO / OpEx modeling
- Ability to operate independently in an ambiguous and dynamic environment
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....