Inside this Business Group
- 10+ years of experience in IT/Telecom industry and has wide and deep technical knowledge, e.g. Server, Data Center, Cloud, NFV, 5G, AI etc.
- Familiar with Telco's latest IT architecture and solutions for BSS/OSS/CRM systems.
- Familiar with Telco's wireless and wireline architecture and solutions.
- Technical skills in planning, designing, configuring, tuning, testing, and documenting the key IT applications of telecom service providers to Intel Architecture based environment.
- Ability to absorb new technologies and concepts quickly.
- Strong track record in delivering / consulting on projects to a successful conclusion (customer satisfaction, scope)
- A bachelor degree or related degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, or related field (or equivalent work experience) is required.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills, in both Chinese and English
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.