Inside this Business Group
- A high performer with a track record of significant accomplishments at Intel.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret trends, create and drive strategies, work independently on diverse and extensive assignments while remaining organized and productive in a complex environment
- Strong self-initiative and persistence, ability to deal with a high degree of ambiguity and drive clarity in key areas
- Detail orientation and ability to gather, analyze and interpret data to drive results (budget, spending, headcount allocations, supply-chain costs, etc...)
- Understand major components of financial statements and key business metrics and have experience with Intel's "POR" planning and funding cycles, including knowledge of managing capital and BTI budgets
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in engineering or business discipline plus 6+ years' experience in operations management. MBA preferred with relevant experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of TD processes and products a plus
- Posted as a Grade 10; Non-Grade 10 candidates with a strong background in Operations encouraged to apply
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....