In this position, your responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Enable customers to develop client modern PCs (Notebook, 2-in-1s, convertibles, Desktop, All-in-Ones, etc) designs on power management, modern standby, power optimization, battery life optimization and meet energy regulation requirements
- Customer project design support to meet project milestones, and time-to-market schedules
- Train customers on power management enabling, modern standby enabling, and perform power or battery life optimization
- Perform competitive analysis on power management and power optimization areas
- Develop and publish collateral contents related to power optimization, including documentations, guidance, checklists, HW or SW tools that assist in power optimization activities.
- Work closely with internal teams, ingredient partners and external vendors on low power features, components and modern PC enabling activities
- Lead power optimization related activities such as workshops and taskforces
- Customers projects status tracking and regular report out.
You must have a Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years' experience required on power measurement, proficiency with power estimation tools.
- Strong IA platform level understanding required on power management, and low power design .
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience in System power optimization and issue debug.Inside this Business Group
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.