Inside this Business Group
Practical Programming Skillset:
- 2+ years experience working with data in Python, C#, and/or C++.
- 1+ years experience working with source control (Git, TFS, etc.)
- History of leadership and/or ownership of complex projects/research
- Demonstrable ability to be creative and solve problems
- Patient + Curious Attitude toward Data
- Advanced knowledge of statistics, machine learning, and/or other analytical methods
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing
- Experience writing unit tests and/or Test Driven Software Development
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....