Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is transforming the lives of every person on Earth. From creating and extending breakthrough computing technology to connect and make amazing experiences possible. Every single organization in the company is fundamental to create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come. We as Finance are proud of how we contribute on this journey.
The World Wide Finance & Accounting (WWF&A) organization provides services related to the forecast, planning and close cycle, including financial reporting and analysis. Our organization is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to become a World Class Finance organization that enables smooth and outstanding financial services used by all levels in the Corporation.
This position is for an advanced student (50%+ of Degree courses completed) with strong skills and experience in audiovisual and communication design. Having a strong communication delivery during the Finance transformation is key to enable our employees to connect and achieve the best results possible during our World Class journey in WW F&A. The role includes the design and development of creative communications as well as supporting the planning of all required communication portfolio during 2019 for WWF&A Finance.
This student role will report to a US manager and will collaborate with US and Costa Rica colleagues. Also, the successful candidate will be part of the Finance team in Costa Rica, an organization with strong passion that embraces talent and career development.
- As a communication specialist, you will be responsible for delivering communication support to WWF&A, including communication planning plus writing, editing and designing of communication messaging (i.e digital signs, articles, emails, websites, social network); additionally, the creation and edition of small videos (2-8 minutes) that complement our communication strategy.
You should be an active student with at least 50% of courses approved, in either Audiovisual Production, Communication, Marketing, Advertising Design or related fields.
The candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and writing skills in English; must be able to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Inside this Business Group
Additional qualifications include:
- Proven verbal and writing in English language (interview will be in English)
- Experience in production and recording of videos (bring a portfolio and examples of videos developed by you)
- Experience using Adobe Premier, After Effects and Illustrator, or related software
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.