Inside this Business Group
- MS or PhD in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent experience plus 3 additional years industry experience
- Deep technical software coding skills in C, C++, C#, Python/R or related language
- Experience designing and implementing software architecture solutions to solve real world customer problems
- Ability to write architecture specifications, whitepapers to communicate solutions, and build executable plans
- Ability to validate, debug, analyze performance data and make recommended optimizations. Experience with performance tools and profilers.
- Strong communication skills, Ability to communicate effectively to management and partner stakeholders
- Strong team member, works well with others, collaborative
- Organized, disciplined and ability to consistently achieve results
- Knowledge of AI/ML/DL models with deeper knowledge on CNNs, DNNs, LSTM etc. and the respective algorithms
- Working knowledge of DL frameworks such as TensorFlow, Caffe or other neural network topologies
- Experience with machine learning and data science languages such as Python or R
- Familiar with the Intel Python distribution and Intel Math kernel library
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux software development and architecture
- Knowledge and real-world experience with Intel 32-bit IA-32 and 64-bit Instruction Set Architectures and micro-architectures.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....