Inside this Business Group
- Master or PhD candidates in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
- Solid knowledge in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Hands-on experience in Linux and programming is a must.
- Have knowledge in system architecture and OS Internals.
- Experience in C/C++, Go, Shell and Python programming is a plus.
- Experience in Real-time OS, Motion Control and Automation is a plus.
- Experience in Web UI development is a plus.
- Automation control or robot related experience is a plus.
- A quick learner. Good communication and teamwork. Fluent in English for both reading and writing.
You should be in first or second year of Master or PhD. It's preferred that you will be able to work for at least 4 days a week. Internship will require pre-approval from your university supervisor. It will last at least 6 months, 1 year is preferred.
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.