Inside this Business Group
- Strategic Thinking: Able to define long term strategic goals in complex and dynamic business backgrounds, align them to overall BU and Corporate strategy, and connect them to tactical programs and initiatives executed at the account level.
- Business Acumen: Able to build deep understanding of Intel's products and technology and IoTG. In addition, have good understanding of the Retail industry, sales and marketing, or have intellectual curiosity and initiative to quickly develop this acumen.
- Networked and Partnership: Proven record of building positive relationships across multiple business groups, sometimes with conflicting incentives. Able to contribute to business direction through constructive tension, insights and ideas, and key stakeholder alignment
- Communication and Analytical Skills: The candidate should have excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate with senior executives. In addition, strong technical finance skills are required such as understanding of P&L and implications of pursuing new business opportunities.
- Job requires a finance, accounting, or business degree and 4+ years of relevant experience or MBA with 2+ years of experience.
- Previous finance experience is required.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....