Principal OD Transformation Lead
We are seeking a seasoned org development professional to join an inclusive, strategic business-focused HR community. This position requires an individual with deep organizational diagnosis and design capability rooted in a systems thinking approach who excels at isolating critical strategy, org capability and leadership challenges in an environment of ambiguity. Enthusiasm for collaborating with a diverse set of global business and HR partners to generate and drive practical solutions that will quickly take hold and be sustained is required.
- Support senior Intel management in defining and achieving desired Intel cultural process and behavior changes
- Consult with culture work teams to define and achieve desired goals that align and connect cross-Intel culture initiatives
- Identify and integrate HR processes in support of cultural transformation
- Advise and support the HR for HR Director on HR related org design work
- Consult and deliver org design projects as needed - serving as a flex mechanism to lead complex org design work across Intel
Qualified candidates should possess either a Bachelor of Science or a Bachelor of Arts degree in Human Resources, Organization Development or related field with 20+ years related experience OR Master of Science degree, a Master of Arts degree or an M.B.A. with 15+ years related experience
Knowledge and experience needed to be successful in the role:
Inside this Business Group
- Organization, Talent and Process Design: Experience driving whole systems design, process design and talent plan delivery for large, complex organizations
- Business and Strategic Acumen: Strong knowledge of Intel's business models and Intel's corporate strategy. Demonstrates strong learning agility to quickly assess business context and apply appropriate strategic solutions. Experience building and implementing strategic plans to drive desired business outcomes
- Business Consulting: Demonstrated stakeholder management, leadership, communication skills and executive presence. Excellent contracting skills with the ability to collaborate across management levels and geographies. Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help others grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals. Ability to remain calm in difficult and ambiguous situations
- Influence: Able to read nuances of the system to influence the right scaled standard solutions and drive process adoption. Demonstrates the ability to identify and analyze complex data to inform and influence decisions. Experience supporting and consulting senior leaders and partnering with functions across HR
- Systems Thinking: Appropriately employs systems and single point problem solving methodologies. Can simplify complexity with strong diagnostic skills with the ability to consume and make sense of large amounts of information
- Program Design and Project Management: Sophisticated project management with demonstrated success in developing and driving programs and projects across multiple groups / teams
- Leadership/Management experience and HR acumen: Deep HR process, systems, and best practice acumen with business human resources management experience. Ability to lead, teach and inspire others through influence, not position
- Learning Theory and Development Acumen: Applies adult learning theory, processes and instructional design techniques and evaluation methodologies to developmental solutions
- Teaming Capability: Puts team ahead of self. Willing to do what it takes to enable the vision and deliverables group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....