AI Partner Marketing Manager � Cloud Service Provi
Join Intel - break barriers between AI models and reality.
At Intel, we understand that the complexity of bringing AI from model to real-world deployment takes a mix of solutions, and Intel's approach optimizes a variety of computing hardware for dierent purposes, allowing application designers to choose what works best, while providing software that eases the complexity of the AI environment.
With the right mix of performance, interconnect, memory and storage from workstations to clouds to network edge and devices, AI from Intel can use CPUs to train high-content images in minutes for better healthcare imaging, use VPUs to detect endangered species in real-time on remote cameras in the wild, and use FPGAs to provide the fastest internet search results Bing* has ever seen. This is AI on Intel.
In this new era of AI, the most successful Cloud Service Providers (CSPs) will deliver an enterprise-class experience that offers a wide range of computing options, helps customers get started with machine learning frameworks quickly, and delivers AI-as-a-Service. Intel is helping CSPs deliver the flexible, robust computing and support needed for AI applications in the context of a high performing data center.
As the AI Partner Marketing Manager for CSPs, you'll build and execute Intel's AI ecosystem go-to-market programs and campaigns with leading Cloud Service Providers; working closely with the global field sales account teams, business group marketing strategy team, and your counterparts across AI marketing, business development and developer relations organizations. If this excites and inspires you, then this role could be for you.
What you'll do
- The CSP Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for the global AI partner marketing strategy - specifically as it relates to CSPs. The role includes the creation and execution of an AI CSP partner strategy, campaign planning and execution.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for collaboration with a matrixed set of stakeholders, be able to manage multiple work streams with multiple CSPs Marketing Teams, along with Intel Marketing and Business Development teams and business units.
- Direct responsibilities include: Manage and develop partner relationships with our CSP business leads within AIPG and their respective CSP field sales marketing teams.
- Lead project management of co-marketing campaigns and CSP event strategy, including execution of content strategy and messaging, program execution timelines, PR and co-marketing campaigns.
- Influence Account team and partners to participate in strategic co-marketing efforts across key initiatives.
- Drive a content strategy that helps unify content creation and publication of content across the CSPs. This requires working across Intel and managing a cross-company calendar. This person is also responsible for reviewing content created in other groups to provide messaging alignment with Intel's AI pillars. Specifically, this person needs to work closely with their AIPG business development counterparts to customize the AI messages to the specific CSP.
- Responsible for assessment of potential markets, identifying Ecosystem partners, developing partner relationships, coordination of brand and demand generation strategies, including the design, production, and activation of integrated campaigns.
- Specific activities may include: Ecosystem product advertising/promotion planning, developing and implementing multiple channel programs, development of partner participation requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s) promotional activities.
- Evaluates and manages new strategic business opportunities, initiatives, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures.
- Oversees market analysis, monitors competitive activity, and identifies customer needs.
- Works on designing and managing of global large scale marketing programs.
- Provides leadership in the planning, designing, due diligence, and implementing of strategic business objectives.
- Defines vision, strategies, and tactics. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Inside this Business Group
- Experience in the semi-conductor industry, Data Centers, Cloud Service Providers
- Experience engaging and supporting developer communities, incl. researchers, data scientists, and developers
- 10+ years of technology partner marketing management experience, with a proven track record leading GTM programs with the world's leading CSPs in this capacity
- Passion for AI, with broad knowledge of the AI ecosystem
Nice to have
- An advanced degree in Marketing or Business
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....