Inside this Business Group
To be successful in this role you must have skills and qualifications:
- Must have either a BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering,
- Some prior experience in SW/FW validation,
- Good working knowledge of Linux-based operating systems,
- Practical knowledge of concepts in the following domains: validation automation, validation frameworks, C# or Python programming,
- Knowledge of validation concepts: unit / functional/ integration / exploratory / performance / scalability tests,
- Working knowledge of agile-based software development methodologies,
- Analytical and methodical problem-solving skills,
- Good command of English.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.