Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow.
Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will be responsible for preventive and predictive maintenance of all the electrical distribution systems and will require working on other disciplines. Work from drawings, schematics and other documentation. You will be conducting daily rounds and readings. You will be working closely with Engineering to establish total predictive maintenance procedures and cost models. The successful candidate will be required to work a compressed work week schedule.
- Electrical Senior Trade qualification with 5+ years of experience as a licensed electrician in all aspects of electrical, maintenance and troubleshooting of facilities equipment and systems.
- 5+ years of experience with commissioning and maintenance requirements of electrical facility systems, such as electrical distribution (up to 15kv),
- Experience reading one line electrical diagrams, schematics and blueprints
- Proficient with metering and testing equipment including multi-meter, Megger, High-Pot, ground fault detector, VLF, and IR camera.
- Working knowledge of National Electrical Code, Recommended Practice for Electrical Equipment Maintenance
- Capable and willing to pass CPR/AED training.
- Ability to work in heavy personal protective equipment including Level 4 arc flash protection suit outside with high temperature and ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and pull 250 lbs.
- Proven ability to maintain detailed, accurate records, and prepare necessary reports. Assignments are complex in nature. Work performed typically within broadly defined parameters. Degree of judgment and initiative is required in resolving complex nonstandard problems and making recommendations - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on standard assignments. May provide guidance to lower level nonexempt employees, and design support to Engineering
- Proven ability to recognize system and equipment deficiencies and take corrective action
- Strong Mathematical skills, ability to read single line diagrams, schematics and blueprints
- Ability to recognize system and equipment deficiencies and take corrective action
- Excellent working knowledge of a wide range of electrical facilities systems including low/medium/high voltage (substations, switchgear, emergency generators), as well as a strong knowledge of UPS, VSD, MCC, Heat Trace systems as utilized in the semiconductor industry.
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth