FW validation student
We are looking for talented software/firmware validation students to develop the next generation of Intel security engine
What will you do?
- You will be responsible for end to end system validation of firmware embedded solutions for Intel's CSME (Converged Security Management Engine)
- You will develop automation test infrastructure
- You will define test strategy and write test plan tools
- You will collaborate with other engineers and program managers to identify challenges and design solutions
- You will deliver in a very dynamic environment and join a group of enthusiastic and talented Firmware/Software Engineers developing the next generation of Intel's platforms
Inside this Business Group
- Student for Computer Science\Engineering
- Proven previous experience in C\C++ development - a big advantage
- Proven previous experience in validation - big advantage.
- Good problem solving capability.
- Motivation for finding bugs
- Additional relevant skills and characteristics include:
o Excellent self-learning capabilities
o Good and fluent Hebrew and English
o At least 3 semesters till graduation.
o Availability for at least 25 hours per week.