Inside this Business Group
- Self-motivated to independently set and meet deadlines and understands organization goals and demands of the team and anticipates needs and initiates action.
- Engaged team player with strong oral and written communication skills and ability to handle multiple priorities and work with global team.
- Work professionally with other admins and team member to facilitate department events and dealing with situation with creativity and flexibility incorporated.
- Expert in Microsoft Office tool and SharePoint, Inside Blue and other Intel Applications and online tool that is needed by the job function.
- Decision-making ability in resolving complex problems and prioritize tasks and professional ability to manage sensitive, confidential information discretely.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.