Mobileye changes the way we drive, from preventing accident to semi and full autonomous vehicle. If you are excellent, bright, hands on person with passion to make a difference come to lead the revolution!
What will YOU do?
- Develop software as integral part of a software team
- Develop in C++ /Python
- In Mobileye, students work on tasks that are similar to those of the full time team members.
- Top Computer Science/ Software Engineering Students with at least 2 semesters left until graduation.
- Knowledge and experience in C++/Python
- Object Oriented knowledge is required
- Ability to work at least 25 hours a week in regular business hours
- Ability to work independently and quickly learn new technologies and systems
- Experience in programming beyond the university studies is an advantage
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.