Inside this Business Group
The position requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis.
A Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or a related field and 3-5 years of Finance practical experience are a must. CA/CFA or MBA in Finance is a must.
Other qualifications required:
- Ability to work independently and proactively analyze financial information and develop solutions to complex problems.
- Systems aptitude and experience in working with systems and large data bases.
- Action orientation
- Ability to adapt to change and to work in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....