DMTM (Dalian Memory Technology and Manufacturing) Technology and Strategy Office is looking for a highly motivated Project Analyst to work on site level project, support wafer shipment and traveler logistics.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Seeds/travelers plan set up and tracking for technology transfer
- Wafer inbound and outbound logistics between DMTM and vendor
- Enhance wafer disclosure process based on new scenario
- Site travel/FTF/vendor visit logistics support
- Budget control and payment validation for travelers’ transportation
- MS is required and no limitation for major
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Think and operate independently, while simultaneously focusing on many diverse priorities.
- Flexibility and maturity in facing uncertainties and changing priorities/responsibilities
- Commit to aggressive goals/deliverables and win with a can-do attitude
- Act with velocity and a strong sense of urgency
- Respect cultural diversity and sensitivity
- Agility in learning, improving, and innovatingInside this Business Group
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.