Inside this Business Group
You should possess a minimum of 10 years' experience in a branded packaging environment. Additional qualifications include:
- Have extensive design experience in design strategy, product branding for differentiation, co-marketing branding and innovative packaging design.
- Have a strong knowledge base of packaging development and printing processes along with material selection and production processes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time with little direction.
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external groups.
- Strong program management skills.
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....