Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of PC architecture, operating systems, architecture, software life cycle, software validation methodologies, tools and processes
- Demonstrated abilities and track record in test architecture, planning, test case development and execution
- Knowledge of software and hardware debug tools
- The candidate must have strong initiative, self-motivation, analytical skills, and be able to multi-task.
- Good teamwork skills are a must as the candidate will be working with various levels of engineering expertise in various geographies
- Excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills and ability to clearly communicate test cases, test results and defects
- System level validation & Technical knowledge in all sub systems like Storage/ IO, Connectivity (WWAN, GNSS, WLAN, LAN, BT, WiGig, NIC etc...), Graphics/ Multimedia, PnP, Power Mgmt, and Validation functions like Compatibility, interpretability, Use case testing, MSFT HLK, Stress and Stability testing.
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.