In this position you will be responsible for planning and maintaining 3D graphics tests, running automated and manual tests and monitoring results, setting up and maintaining test environment, creating new automated and manual test content.
You should be a student of third or fourth year of a Master's degree studies, preferably Computer Science. Additional qualifications include:
- Eager to work part time during the academic year and then over the summer
- Good scripting languages skills
- Analytic thinking
- Good English command
- Open minded
- Able to deliver building blocks up to the schedule
- Fast learner
- Team player able to cooperate with the team and be significant part of a team
Preferred Requirements (nice to have):
- Good C/C++ programming skills
- Computer graphics knowledge would be an added advantage
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.