FE Design Automation Engineer
Are you passionate about computer graphics? Working with leading Graphics Hardware engineers on Intel's latest GPU/CPU architecture? Do you love collaborating with a diverse teams to help achieve Best -In- Class visual experiences that enable uses to immerse themselves in a new visual future? If so then our Visual and Parallel Computing Group (VPG) has opportunities for you.
The Graphics Execution and Methodology team is within VPG and is responsible for providing best graphics methodologies for rapid design and validation development. The team develops, deploys, and executes these methodologies across all graphics program. We are looking for a talented Front End Methodology Engineer to join our team. In this position, you will work on RTL Design and Validation flows, and work on software development. You will rapidly take features from concept to production and provide customer support, debug failures, and provide out of the box solutions.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Great written and verbal communication skills and be willing to work independently or in small teams.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent attitude in working with customers and team
- Fun attitude and teamwork
There are very few hardware design teams in the world that build these parallel GPU products that are re-shaping the computing and data center world. This is your opportunity to be in the center of the development of the next generation of these products!
What we offer you:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As the 7th largest global company in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive and boredom-free environment, where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate.
- We provide unique benefits that cater to your needs: flexible work hours, private medical plan, travel medical care, and life insurance.
- We encourage working hard, but also playing hard! Intel employees are eligible for creative perks such as special recreation activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more.
If you are excited about this opportunity then we encourage you to apply.
Inside this Business Group
Minimum Skills and Experience that we are looking for:
You should have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field with 2+ years of experience. A Master's Degree is preferred.
Your experience should be in the following areas:
- good scripting and programming skills in Perl, Python, C, C++
- good in software programming concepts and data structures.
- Verilog/SystemVerilog - logic design knowledge/concepts
- Experience with the Unix operating system & experience in Makefiles
Preferred Skills and Experience that will make you stand out
- Experience in Verification design flows and industry standard EDA tools/flows such as Front End Cad tools.
- RTL debug skills
- good problem solving skills
- good communication skills
- Knowledge in Big Data
- Machine Learning
. Fun Attitude
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....