M&A Accounting Integration Manager
The M&A Accounting Integration Manager leads domestic and international accounting & financial reporting integration efforts related to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. In the role, the Candidate will:
- Shape & influence the integration strategy by providing critical finance insight to help find the optional integration path, whilst protecting the deal value drivers.
- Work closely with operations finance to understand the business unit strategy and its implications for accounting & integration.
- Quickly synthesize disparate information surrounding the transaction to identify integration & accounting risks/issues, then create and drive solutions.
- Manage the accounting relationship with the acquired businesses finance management team, developing an in depth understanding of the business, accounting infrastructure & practices.
- Lead the design of interim non-integrated close & reporting model, providing the thought leadership required to ensure an efficient & appropriately controlled structure.
- Manage the month-end close processes and acquired legal entity transition plans ensuring financial integrity & compliance is maintained.
- Provide Finance & Accounting integration project management & partner with numerous cross functional Intel organizations to plan and execute the defined global integration strategy.
- Design, plan and execute required integration activities in accounting, including legal entity design, IP valuations and transfers, transfer pricing, statutory reporting, external reporting disclosure package, accounting policy assessment, close and reporting process, forecast requirements, and more.
Key focus areas:
- Manage all aspects of the Accounting integration of acquired businesses.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills
- Strong concise communication (written and oral) skills. The candidate must communicate effectively, both upwardly and across organizations, troubleshoot problems/issues, and drive solutions throughout the Close and Reporting organization. .
- Candidate must be able to work independently and drive projects to timely completion. This includes the ability to be flexible and work in a fast paced environment to develop and implement solutions to complex problems.
- Some domestic and international travel will be required.
Inside this Business Group
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- CPA required
- Critical thinking, including strong analytical, problem solving and influence skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a complex and changing environment
- Knowledge of GAAP and internal guidelines and policies, this may include local country statutory guidelines
- Attention to detail and tenacity to drive open actions to closure
- Knowledge of SAP systems and transaction flows and the ability to navigate within the SAP environment (and other upstream financial systems)
- Public accounting background and/or financial reporting experience
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....