Inside this Business Group
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of 10 years of experience
- CPA required
- Critical thinking, including strong analytical, problem solving and influence skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a complex and changing environment
- Knowledge of GAAP and internal guidelines and policies, this may include local country statutory guidelines
- Attention to detail and tenacity to drive open actions to closure
- Knowledge of SAP systems and transaction flows and the ability to navigate within the SAP environment (and other upstream financial systems)
- Public accounting background and/or financial reporting experience
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....