Responsibilities may be quite diverse of a technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
Join us now as Digital Implementation Methodology Engineer
5 good reasons to start at Intel Mobile Communications:
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Extensive and systematic on-the-job training
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- Teamwork in an international environment
- open communication and good working atmosphere
You will define, develop, roll out and support optimized RTL2GDS methodologies for communication and mobile products. For this you will leverage global expertise by collaborating with teams around the globe.
Your major accountabilities:
1. You will get the chance to learn how to define, develop, roll out and support optimized RTL2GDS methodologies for cutting-edge process technologies in the area of
- Synthesis, place & route, CTS, etc.
- Formal equivalence verification methodology
- Low-power methodology from UPF definition to power sign-off
- Static timing analysis and sign-off
- Develop new concepts and best known methods
- Support for wireless and mobile projects
2. Internal and external interactions
- Provides support to our internal project teams
- Work as part of cross-geo international team and actively participate and contribute towards corporate convergence of methodology and flow
- Exposure to world-class process technology capabilities and challenges
- Semiconductor technology, VLSI design
- Basic scripting know-how: TCL, Perl,
- Strong Interpersonal and very good verbal/written communication in English
- Ability to work as part of cross-geographical international teams.
- Master degree candidate in Physics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science , Microelectronics