Inside this Business Group
A successful candidate requires the following skillset:
- High tolerance for navigating ambiguous problems independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills for regular interaction with senior stakeholders
- Expert ability to collaborate/influence across organizations and manage multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to distill complex information into clear and actionable recommendations
- MBA or Bachelor's degree with emphasis in finance, accounting or economics is required with 4-5 years of related practical experience.
- Advanced English proficiency both written and verbal.
- Technical knowledge and experience in the field of operation finance, such as revenue reporting, budget management, investment scenarios, and strategic/financial decisions.
- A track record of successfully leading or managing projects, coupled with proven leadership and teamwork mentality and skills.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Folsom;US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....