Inside this Business Group
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field with 7-10 Years of Experience in the Enterprise Networks
- Network debug and problem solving skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills to interact with customers.
- Ability to work independently, be proactive and collaborative, multitask effectively.
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and transparent acceptance of responsibility.
- Self driven, quick learner and team player.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to persuade and negotiate across all levels in the organization
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Able to effectively priorities tasks in a dynamic environment
- Experience in Python, Ansible is preferred
- Software Defined Networking (i.e. Cisco ACI/SDA) experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Switching, Routing Architectures, security protocols
- Utilize Agile/Scrum methodologies to manage Operations/engineering and development workloads.
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.