In this role, as a member of the CPU pre-silicon verification team, you will develop the industry most complex and challenging Hardware Formal Verification proofs using state of the art tools and techniques.
Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
Successful candidates will possess the following skills:
Inside this Business Group
Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering:
- Master's with excellence or PhD
The following specializations would present a great advantage:
- Research, project and publications in the domain of Formal Verification / computer aided verification.
- Deep understanding of abstraction techniques and formal verification technologies
- Proficiency in programming/scripting languages like Perl, Python, C/C++, Ocaml, Haskell
- Advanced knowledge of computer architecture and digital logic design
- Advanced knowledge of Floating Point arithmetic
The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across Phone, Phablet, Tablet and PC platforms, leading Intel's efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel's corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for phones, tablets, Ultrabook™, All-in-Ones, 2 in 1 computing devices, and home gateways.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....