Inside this Business Group
The System Automation Content Development team provides Automation Software for System testing of Ethernet networking NICs.
Your responsibilities will include:
1. Lead the Automation team to deliver test content required for in-system validation
2. Planning and scheduling daily tasks, using judgment on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices
3. Develop & review code, debug reported issues & propose solutions, optimize code, deliver and review designs etc.
4. Work with relevant teams inside Intel to support customers.
5. Work on other topics related to exciting cutting-edge technologies
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineer
- 6+ years of proven experience in Automation Software development
- 2+ years of experience in leading and/or managing a team
- Proven knowledge and experience in object oriented programming using Python and/or C#.
- Familiarity with the product development life-cycle of software products
- Good communications skills, both written and spoken as you will be communicating with various stakeholders on a regular basis as well as syncing with management on status and future plans.
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment and to react quickly to changing priorities
- Ethernet networking knowledge
- Design patterns
- Agile methods
What we offer you
We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth. As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and boredom-free environment-where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results. We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, retirement plans, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation.We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs and amenities, flexible work hours, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and many more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work! We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.