Inside this Business Group
- Undergraduate education in Engineering or Computer Science.
- 5+ years technical sales or customer facing experience with an established track record of success.
- Familiar with Petroleum and Processing Manufacturing Large Enterprise Market
- Good Chinese and English communication skills (verbal, written, presentation).
- Understand competitive product and solutions offerings.
- Located in the Beijing with the ability to regularly visit customers.
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.