PRC OSG Operation Intern (Chengdu)
PRC Online Sales Group focus on products, technology and business development support for Intel technology partners through most edged online tools including independent developed online platforms, data intelligence, etc..
- Manage PRC OSG General Manager's calendar and business travel schedule, and chair PRC OSG Staff meeting
- Issue Purchase Order/ eCheck based on team needs, manage corporate purchase card, and track team's spending
- Manage team's miscellanies such as team event, public distribution list, cash award e-form, travel agenda, etc.
- Assist on Labor Union events and spending reimbursement
- Fluent English both in reading and writing
- Postgraduates of key Universities
- At least 4 working days per week, prefer internship more than 1 year
- Responsible, pay attention to details, hardworking, willing to learn, and good communication skill
- Familiar with Office Software, master for Excel's functions such as V-lookup, Pivot table etc.
- Major in Finance and related is preferred
Intel's Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our "billings" customers while also pulling end solutions through to "consumption". We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.