Inside this Business Group
The Successful candidate must demonstrate solid leadership, business and external acumen, influence abilities, and be able to deal with ambiguity. Additionally:
- Candidate must be comfortable presenting to senior leadership and possess exceptional communication skills.
- Strong and proven business partnerships skills
- Action orientation, strong attention to details, and good program management skills
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions.
- Demonstrated leadership and self-direction.
- Demonstrated willingness to both teach others and learn new techniques
Previous Finance experience is required.
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....