We are looking for a candidate for a temporary position who has not yet graduated and is working towards a relevant Bachelor's, Master or Ph.D. degree from a relevant academic institute.
A Student employee can do specific work in the area of their future degree or work as a Generalist in a specific department. The Studentship is limited in time with the intent to hire into a College Graduate/ Technical Graduate position as appropriate.
Major responsibilities for this position are, but not limited to:
Perform Windows troubleshooting for a LAB environment and Data Center environment in alignment to service ticketing and service level response expectations (SLAs).
Work on projects governed by ITIL and Agile practices
Provide customer service to internal stakeholders.
Communicate project status/results on global and local meetings
Data Center Windows infrastructure landing environment
Assist high-performance computing teammates on critical activities related to Windows support.
- Being an ACTIVE Student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field.
- Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Windows Knowledge - security (patching, security controls, troubleshooting)
- Basic Virtualization knowledge (Hyper-V and VMWare)
- Data Center standardization and administration, capacity planning, new landings, projections
- LAB support Windows infrastructure Windows environment, deployment equipment
- Desirable - ITIL, DevOps, Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Able to communicate with customers and stakeholders, locally and globally
Intel's Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.