In Corporate Services, our goal is to Create a Better Tomorrow for Intel, and this position plays a critical part in making that possible.
As the AMR Dining Innovation & Operations manager, you will ensure consistent, outstanding dining program delivery and innovation together with our strategic supplier partner. With our 26 U.S. caf locations, you aspire to deliver the best dining experiences for our employees every day. You will collaborate with our supplier and site business partners to innovate and continuously improve on our dining services. You know data is key to understanding performance, and you use analytics to drive ongoing continuous improvement. You are a great communicator both verbally and in written form. You are able to build a strategy with a clear roadmap, drive execution to milestones and goals and effectively communicate your plans and progress to senior management. Your enthusiasm, dedication and collaborative approach will energize and inspire the program to deliver with excellence. You will have a strong focus on sustaining excellence, technology implementation, refresh and renovation, marketing communications, sustainability and safety.
- Partner with onsite food service supplier to deliver exceptional food experiences, and ensure that day to day operations of food service meets the contract requirements.
- Innovate, develop and drive continuous improvement roadmaps to advance service delivery and employee experience. Ensure roadmaps and plans are well communicated and tracked.
- Bring forward, anticipate, and act on current and future market trends and opportunities including industry and sector landscaping to consumer dining behavior insights.
- Proactively audit and identify improvements for all locations.
- Lead and implement the technology roadmap.
- Own facilities enhancements, design and renovation for all dining locations and effectively communicate with and engage stakeholders.
- Ensure speed of execution for facility repairs, improvements, equipment replacement and repair.
- Identify and resolve contractual & operational deficiencies.
- Ensure strong partnership with the site Corporate Services teams.
- Assist onsite food service supplier in development of processes and procedures for day to day operations as per contract.
- Support food supplier to clear any potential roadblocks to successfully meet expectations.
- Partner with day to day safety processes and procedures to successfully meet expectations.
- Partner and support the Quality Assurance auditing program.
- Partner with regional caf program manager and procurement organization to manage to KPI's and supplier scorecard metrics on a quarterly basis.
- Own and drive green caf initiatives including implementation, tracking and reporting.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, California, Santa Clara
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....