In this position you will conduct and support Information Technology related audits by examining and verifying system, accounting, statistical or operational records and/or procedures of internal and/or external organizations to determine the reliability and effectiveness of financial and control systems. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to IA management. Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur. Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
As a member of the IT Audit team, you will:
- Execute agreed audit programs and perform IT audits in areas such as change management, infrastructure, network, and application access, computer operations, emerging technologies, etc.
- Prepare and maintain work-papers for planning, risk assessments, and audit testing completed.
- Work with audit managers to influence and negotiate process improvements with technology and process owners.
- Ensure identified control gaps are resolved by evaluating client closure efforts.
- Develop an audit specialty in an area of IT such as Network Security, SAP, Data Protection, Change Management or Systems Development.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Good written and verbal communication; able to clearly and concisely articulate issues to an unfamiliar, diverse audience and his/her audit team. Can characterize observed data and/or issues in a way that is meaningful and relevant to the targeted risks.
- A good understanding of risk management & controls; is able to execute agreed audit test plans and interpret and defend his/her assessments through a clear understanding of the risks under consideration. Balances the cost of mitigating risk with the benefit.
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of business processes, information technology and their interrelationships. Uses knowledge of business drivers to provide insight on key technology issues identified.
- Exhibits strong teamwork skills. Can work closely with his/her audit team to deliver expected results in a timely manner and acts in a way that consistently adds value to the overall project. Is open and candid in team environments, even when he /she disagrees with the overall team.
- Ability to coach team members in their development both on specific audits and in general career development.
- Good Information Technology Audit skills; possesses in-depth technical knowledge of IT systems and/or IT controls, including areas such as network security, logical access and change management controls at an infrastructure and application level, databases and systems maintenance, etc.
- Ability to travel internationally and locally for extended periods which may be up to 25%-50% of your time depending on the audit engagement and locality.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.