At Intel Labs China, this intern position is on wireless sensing algorithm research and design for various radio sensing usages for PC, autonomous driving, robot etc. The candidate will work closely with other team members on new radio sensing algorithms exploration and design such as detecting various object, motions, and sensor fusion with systems like Lidar and vision. And apply machine learning on wireless sensing to develop reliable algorithm for various usage on Intel platform.
The candidate must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position
-Skill & Background
- Familiar with the principle and application of wireless sensing technology, including radar or WiFi.
- Knowledgeable on signal processing and sensor fusion, machine learning algorithms.
- Strong SW development skills in Python, C/C++/C# and Matlab
- Experience in embedded system development, and good ability to solve hardware level problem.
- Familiar with Linux OS
- Research experience in radar signal processing is desirable
- Research experience in machine learning is desirable
- MS or Ph.D candidate
- Team work, self-motivated, and good communication skill are desired
- Time available ( 3 days per week) for half to one year
Intel Labs is the company's world-class, industry leading research organization, responsible for driving Intel's technology pipeline and creating new opportunities. The mission of Intel Labs is to deliver breakthrough technologies to fuel Intel's growth. This includes identifying and exploring compelling new technologies and high risk opportunities ahead of business unit investment and demonstrating first-to-market technologies and innovative new usages for computing technology. Intel Labs engages the leading thinkers in academia and industry in addition to partnering closely with Intel business units.