Inside this Business Group
- You should possess a bachelor or master degree in science or electrical and electronics engineering, or computer architecture.
- Basic technical knowledge in microelectronics, computer organization and architecture.
- Strong communication skills in verbal / written and fluent in English speaking.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Willing to work with people from various geographies and/or countries.
- Willing to work in a diverse environment where interaction will involve customer and internal counterparts from PRC, TWN, Japan and other geos.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth