EyeC group is responsible for developing new generation of mmWave Radar system technology,
We are looking for Algo student engineers that will be involved in complete system development: algo, architecture, research and development.
As part of the role you'll run multiple of researches in wave propagation, MIMO, mmWave system architecture and you will build simulation environment of the system in MATLAB and define system behavior including wave propagation, mmWave link budget and system definition.
- BSc in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- MSc in Electrical Engineering - an advantage
- MATLAB experience
- Strong Analytic capabilities
The following will be considered as Advantage:
- Understanding of wireless modems/RF (architecture, algorithms, simulation)
- Research/Development antenna array systems based on mmWave
- Link-budget calculations, definition and spec of RF chains and RF partitioning
- C/C++ experience
- Experience in fixed point implementation
- Research/Development of communication system / MIMO
- Algo accelerations on GPUInside this Business Group
Communication & Devices Group: The wireless revolution at Intel! We are one team - passionate engineers and technologists from diverse industry backgrounds working together to realize a world of connected computing. We are bringing the best ideas from the brightest minds to deliver future mobile experiences into the market. We are on the journey towards making Intel a wireless leader with exciting products for the Internet of Things, 5G and an opportunity to change the world with your work.