SMG APJ FP&A Senior Analyst
Position supports Sales & Marketing in APJ where the analyst is responsible for Forecast Update in Month 2 and Close in Month 3. The analyst will need to perform variance analysis between POR vs Close and Update vs Close. He/she will facilitate Transfers, communicate POR and Spending Status. The analyst will work with business partners in India, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Singapore as well as other Finance groups. This role will give analyst the experience in Merch and in Non Merch.
This is a regional role and analyst can be based in Hong Kong, Taiwan, or Penang, where there is SMG Finance presence.
- Requires thorough working knowledge of finance, accounting and business analysis.
- Provides varying levels of advice and financial information to operational business groups to drive the business decision making process.
- Supports business by closing the books, analyzing variances and trends, and developing financial forecasts that are consistent with the business objectives of the organization.
- Independently and proactively analyzes financial information and develops solutions to complex problems.
- Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Plans and schedules own work to ensure the timely completion of interrelated to independent tasks and projects with very limited direction.
- Maintain cost center, PID hierarchy
- Support on BPC/system data input
- Drives standardization/efficiency projects
Inside this Business Group
- Passion to understand the context of numbers, the 'why' behind the $ (aka bring numbers alive)
- Detail orientation (ie making sure transferred details are correct, mock accruals to forecast M3 Close)
- Good communication skills (ie communicate linearity and POR clearly, for kickoffs/timeline communications for POR cycles, answer PO / POR / PID / CC questions
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong;Malaysia, Penang
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....