The SMG Senior Risk and Controls Specialist leads projects to prevent, identify, analyze, handle, track, reduce, and control risks to the sales and marketing group of Intel. The specialist is expected to conduct risk assessment, design and perform compliance audits, read and interpret policies, design and conduct trainings.
- Advanced knowledge of the finance field with indepth knowledge in one or more specialty areas (risk management is a plus) and integrates the working knowledge of other professional disciplines (sales & marketing is a plus).
- Consistently uses strategic thinking and exercises independent judgment to a wide range of theoretical and practical problems which require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity. Balance business need with practicality with risk management.
- Plans for the effective development and implementation of long term and/or complex to highly complex projects. Could be regional or worldwide projects.
- Serves as a consultant to senior management on projects and/or matters regarding company policy and practices.
Ideal Candidate should have experience in:
- Risk management role or project
- Business acumen in Sales and Marketing helps with understanding process and to anticipate potential risks
- Determining an organization's financial and business risks pertaining to investments and operational costs (ie risk assessment)
- Demonstrated success in putting together risk mitigation plan and working with business partners to implement such plan
- Use audits to test compliance to policies and document appropriate review conclusions
- Project management
- Process mapping, process design, setting up indicators
- Excellent communication skills
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Hong Kong, Hong Kong;Malaysia, Penang
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....