Client CPU Power Management Architecture is the group that define the next generation processors for client and their power management solution: power delivery, power states and algorithms. We are expanding our algorithms into the area of Artificial intelligence and Deep learning. We are working with SW and HW groups worldwide to define end-to-end solution. We are looking for AI SW student to join us.
About you :
We are looking for a talented AI software engineer (student position) to help develop deep learning algorithms for our products.
The job responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
* Student in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
* Passion for AI and specifically deep learning.
* Experience building and using neural networks – academic experience.
* Machine learning course completion.
* Python proficiency.
* Good written and verbal communication skills for expressing technical ideas.Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.