Inside this Business Group
* Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or similar technical discipline (or equivalent).
* Proficient in one of the following programming languages: Java, scala and C++.
* A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in computer system internals, data structures, algorithms, and software design.
* Experience with machine learning and deep learning technologies is a plus
* Experience with large-scale, distributed data processing frameworks (e.g., Spark, Kafka, YARN,Mesos, etc.) is a plus
* Fluency in English (reading and writing)
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.