DMTM Yield Engineer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead product Yield improvement by analyzing fab electrical and manufacturing data
- Leading and participating on cross-functional project teams
- Partnering with other areas, departments or sites to solve yield issues
- Communicating technical information to stakeholders
- Conducting industry wide research in scientific journals on semiconductor topics
- Formulating theoretical explanations and models to problems based on scientific principles
- Conducting data mining and investigating yield issues/excursions
- Performing final electrical and inline data correlations to drive yield and performance improvements
- Collaborating with other PI engineers to drive business process alignment
- Providing creative solutions to problems that are different than "typical" semiconductor problems
- Analyzing parametric trends and troubleshooting shifts
Qualifications and Experience:
Must possess a MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Additional qualifications include:
Inside this Business Group
- Minimum 5 years of direct experiences in yield analysis, product engineering, integration, device or process engineering organizations is required.
- Direct experience in 3D NAND technology development, transfer, ramping and sustaining are preferred.
- Demonstrating advanced understanding of electrical testing and device characterization and physics
- A proven history of technical problem solving through the creation of solutions that demonstrated creativity and out-of-box thinking.
- Excellent data extraction and analysis skills, and well versed in DOE principles.
- Understanding of device physics in deciphering parametric data, and understanding of fundamental integration and yield issues for key modules and critical device parameters are required
- Ability to multi-task and be effective in providing timely solutions.
- Strong organizational and communication skills to manage tasks across Process Engineering areas to effectively execute and commit to deliverables.
Non-Volatile Solutions Memory Group: The Non-Volatile Memory Solutions Group is a worldwide organization that delivers NAND flash memory products for use in Solid State Drives (SSDs), portable memory storage devices, digital camera memory cards, and other devices. The group is responsible for NVM technology design and development, complete Solid State Drive (SSD) system hardware and firmware development, as well as wafer and SSD manufacturing.