Inside this Business Group
1. Bachelor degree in engineering background: mechanics/electrics/material/automation....
English communication capability.
2. Be discipline, logical thinking, growth mindset and willing to learn.
3. Good communication skill and team worker.
4. Knowledge in database, SQL and tool log analysis is preferred.
5. Knowledge in Assembly/Test operation process is preferred.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth