A a part of the team that creates internal software tools used by Software Developers you will be primarily responsible for:
- creating software according to specifications
- creating and overseeing continuous integration for written software
- writing automated tests according to specification
- creating specifications, user support and training.
The team you'll be working in is a group of passionate individuals who value smarts, fun, teamwork, communicate in an open and direct way and take pride in solving complex problems. quite diverse of a nonexempt technical nature. U.S. experience and education requirements will vary significantly depending on the unique needs of the job. Job assignments are usually for the summer or for short periods during breaks from school.
- good knowledge of .NET environment, its newest features and trends
- good knowledge of C#
- knowledge of OOP (object oriented programming) and SOLID (object oriented design)
- knowledge of web services / SOAP / microservices
- program debugging and problem analysis skills
- SQL knowledge
- intermediate English (B2 level)
Interests in following areas are not required to apply, but will increase your chances of being hired:
- Agile software development methodologies, including test driven development (TDD) and SCRUM
- knowledge of unit testing approach
- ORM frameworks (eg. Entity Framework)
- distributed systems
- database technologies
- software and firmware validation
- tasks automation
- continuous integration and delivery
- knowledge of API based component integration
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Besides regular duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Relax during energetic team events (skiing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.