Join the Immersive Media Revolution at Intel
Do you enjoy immersive technologies, storytelling and entertainment? Are you willing to change the way things get done? Interested in helping to create the future of immersive media and entertainment? This could be the opportunity you're looking for.
The Intel Sports Pathfinding Team is a research and forward innovation engineering team. We push the boundaries of technology, inventing the future of sports media consumption with a 1-2 year time horizon. We are looking for a passionate, hands-on Sr. Administrative Assistant to work with our research engineers and computer scientists who can keep things running smoothly in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What you'll do:
In this position you will perform various administrative operations and project related activities in direct support of the geographically diverse Pathfinding Team. You will also provide indirect support for the Cloud Engineering team and other OR based Intel Sports Group members. Indirect support of the Intel Studio team in Los Angeles will occasionally be needed also.
- Scheduling and coordinating logistics for meetings and events.
- Organize and manage calendar for Director of group.
- Make travel arrangements and prepare expense reports.
- Ordering and maintaining inventory of office supplies.
- Ordering engineering project materials.
- Occasionally serving as a Production Assistant during Studio productions.
- Serving as corporate information resource and communication channel for Oregon based Intel Sports members.
- Working with complex and diversified assignments across the globally dispersed team.
- Being an integral, contributing part of the overall Intel Sports Administrative team.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
Associates degree with 7+ years of administrative assistance experience.
7+ years of experience in the following areas:
Behavioral traits we are looking for:
- Communication, judgement and decision making ability is required in working with the teams to resolve challenges
- Need to demonstrate the ability to take initiative, deliver results, prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Needs to be highly organized, self-starter and team player with positive outlook
- Needs to exhibit excellent interpersonal skills with a high degree of professionalism
- Easy to work with, this being: positive attitude, team-centered, open mind to overcome setbacks, and excited about solving problems
- Excellent written, verbal and phone communication skills, as well as ability to multi-task effectively
Preferred skills and experience that will make you stand out:
- Previous/Current experience working at a semiconductor or high-tech company.
- Experience with Concur software.
- Experience creating and managing purchase orders; using PO management tools.
Intel's strategic equity investment group, Intel Capital, manages one of the largest corporate venture programs in the technology segment, with worldwide investments and support. Holding equity stakes in more than 550 companies worldwide, Intel's investments outside of the United States span over more than 20 countries across 5 continents. Intel Capital is responsible for investing in technology companies to increase demand for existing products and services, ultimately expanding new business objectives for Intel.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....