Assist VP with response to potential vulnerabilities in platform security technologies by collecting & reviewing the inputs of various (often geo-dispersed) customers and work with the virtual project team to determine project schedule and commitments. . Job Responsibilities
- Drive creation of a project schedule for a new form factor or external deliverable, working across the program teams to gain commitment on agreed-upon milestones
- Manage the project execution including dependency tracking and risk mitigation planning
- Create / maintain a predictable process or structure to keep the team moving forward
- Work closely with geo-distributed internal/external teams to coordinate schedules and provide guidance and resolution on issues
- Document and institutionalize best known methods and processes
You should possess at least a Bachelor's degree with more than 5 years of software industry experience; including more than three years of program management experience. Superior project management skills are a must including strong leadership and organizational skills (managing multiple complex activities simultaneously). Ability to influence various levels of management, negotiate win-win solutions and the ability to drive programs forward in a highly-matrixed environment. Demonstrated ability to set direction, manage and motivate a small virtual/geo-dispersed team. This individual must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and facilitate communication among cross-functional teams. Project teams will be geo-dispersed, so the successful candidate will be able to work effectively and decisively in this environment, with the ability to pick up concepts rapidly, recommend solutions and communicate them to both business- and technical-oriented audiences.
Other Useful Skills to increase probability of success in the Role:
- Attention to Detail / high level of Organization
- Culturally sensitive attitude and the ability to build strong relationships with different regions
- Problem Solver
- Intel Hardware background
- Security background
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel® processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....