We are looking for student who would join small team (c.a. 10 people) and contribute to comprehensive validation of Intel server platforms. You will gain experience on world best server technologies, working on validation of Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory (https://bit.ly/2Mxd9lu) with customer use cases run on large scale - you will have an impact on new innovative breakthrough technology. Your duties will include debugging software products through execution of customer use cases to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. You will develop, modify, execute software test plans and analyze the results to ensure correct functionality, determine root causes of failures and recommends corrective action .
Besides regular engineering duties you can:
- Take advantage of various career development activities.
- Participate in various innovation-focused activities (innovation lab, collaboration events, and patent submissions writing).
- Have a chance to participate in Intel Great Place to Work program which gathers people who love running, cycling, squash, tennis, cross fit, photography, and many more.
- Chill out with unlimited amount of coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Relax during energetic team events (wind-surfing, scuba diving, kayaking, etc.)
- Should be currently a 2nd, 3rd or 4th year student of Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Electrical Engineering or similar faculty.
- Ability to work part time in the coming 12 or more months.
- Good programming skills in Python and/or C#.
- Knowledge on how Linux systems work.
- Systematic and well organized approach.
- Fluency in Polish and good knowledge of English.
Additional Qualifications (You do not need to have all to apply)
- Knowledge of software validation concepts: unit / functional/ integration / exploratory / performance / scalability tests.
- Knowledge of agile-based software development methodologies.
- Some prior experience.
- Interest in telemetry and data analytics.
What We Offer
At Intel, you come to work in a collaborative, supportive environment, where your equally brilliant colleagues will push you to be your best. There's no fear of failure-we know that's how innovation happens. And you'll never be bored.
We offer competitive benefits and pay, opportunities for professional development and the flexibility you need to achieve balance. Intel fosters a collaborative environment allowing the brightest minds in the world to come together to achieve exceptional results.
Base salary is accompanied with such additional benefits as bonuses, private medical plan, life insurance, lunch coupons, and more.Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.